Travel Subsidy Guidelines
The purpose of the LeaderShift travel subsidy is to help reduce geographic barriers to attending a LEADS Learning Series cohort. Please read the following application guidelines carefully:
- Funds available for travel subsidies are limited. Full reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses is not guaranteed.
- Travel subsidies will be distributed equitably among applicants.
- Subsidy requests must be submitted when you apply for the LeaderShift LEADS program (you can enter an amount on the application form). Late requests will not be accepted.
- Subsidies will only be awarded to participants who successfully complete all required components of the LeaderShift LEADS program and are eligible to receive a certificate of completion.
- Carpooling is encouraged (of course, only the driver may claim the mileage expense).
- Participants will be reimbursed for the most economical method of travel.